Friday, June 10, 2011

New Cakes

Right, I've had a week off, and a bout of nasty enteritis, and now it's time to get cracking on my next batch of cake orders, so watch this space, I'll be posting shortly. 

So far I have 3 cakes to do for next week (shriek), a simple flower cake, a ballerina bear cake, and a motocross cake (this one will be especially challenging).  Then there's the fruit cake I'm busy with just for fun, not expecting to get sick and be unable to finish it yet.  I'm hoping to complete that one this evening.  For the week after I have an order for a giant flower cake, and then later in July (still to be confirmed) for a large carrot cake for someone who loves golf, so that should be interesting.  To put it mildly, I think I'm going to be very busy these school holidays, and I can't wait!

Lord, with you strength - I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment